BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thoughts On Love
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community and, as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the more I give the more I live.
I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I've got to hold up for the moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations.


Love shows in so many ways,

those who Love

will always see it,

It speaks in so many voices,

those who Love

will always hear it ...
 
In the presence of HOPE - FAITH is born,

In the presence of FAITH - LOVE becomes a possibility

In the presence of LOVE - MIRACLES happen.
 
There is no difficulty that enough Love will not conquer;

no disease that enough Love will not heal;

no door that enough Love will not open;

no gulf that enough Love will not bridge;

no wall that enough Love will not throw down.
 
It makes no difference how deeply seated the trouble may be;

how hopeless the outlook;

how muddled the tangle;

how great the mistake;

A sufficient realization of Love will dissolve it all!
 
As YOU discover that YOU ARE LOVE -

YOU become the happiest being in the world!
 
http://www.soulonline.org/life/writings/november/thought.htm

0 comments: