BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kissing Quotes

A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the one you're always thinkin' of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you.

If a kiss could say just how i love you... My lips would be on yours forever!

When I see you, I smile. When I hear you, I listen. When I touch you, I feel you. When I kiss you, I love you!

It's that kiss ... that one you lose yourself in. You realize that you don't want to kiss anyone else and that you are in love; the world around you disappears except you and that person.

If ever you think of me out of the blue, just remember it's all the kisses I've blown in the air finally catching up with you!

When i met you I didn't know you, but when I kissed you I was sure you were the one for me.

A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.

Kissing you is like dancing in the rain; it is an exciting kind of sensation that you can't help but fall in love with.

The best things in life are truly unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we cry, kiss and dream.

Kiss me and you will see stars. Love me and I'll give them to you.

I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But, now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.

By my eyes I met you... By my soft hands I touched you... By my lips I kissed you... By my heart I loved you!

People say, " A kiss is worth a thousand words, but your kissis are worth more then i can explain, it's like the first time i knew it was true that i should be with you "

Your kiss came as a suprise, something remarkable, something sensational. You unlocked my sealed lips, and I would allow you to do it again.

For a look from your eyes I'd give the world, for a smile from your mouth I'd give the heavens, for a kiss...I don't know what I'd give for a kiss.


0 comments: