BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Goodbye Quotes

" Good-byes make you think, they make you realize what you've had, what you've lost, and what you've taken for granted."


" As I stared into your eyes, you asked me why I was about to cry, it's because I know you were going to say good-bye.”

" Saying good-bye to the times we've had is the same as saying hello to the times to come.”

" Saying good-bye isn't the hard part, it's what we have to leave behind that's hard."
 
" Never say I love you, if you don't really care- Never talk about feelings if they aren't really there- Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart- Never say you're going to if you don't plan to start- Never look me in the eye if all you do is lie- Never say hello if you really mean goodbye.”

" True friends don't say good-bye, they just take extended leaves of absences from each other."
 
" Never say good-bye because good-bye means going away, and going away means forgetting."

" Don't be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after moments or lifetimes is certain for those who are friends."

" A good-bye is only painful if you know you'll never say hello again."

" Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves, then we have to say goodbye. I hate goodbyes. I know what I need- I need more hellos.”

" You spend twelve years of your life trying to learn how to live, but every time you try to live in those twelve years you're told you're wrong. Then everyone you've grown to love is taken away, and scattered. That's what they should teach you. How to say good-bye."

" Time was never right for us. I'll say goodbye for the two of us tonight while you sleep. I'll kiss you softly one last time and say good bye..."
 
 " Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos."

" Don't say goodbye, because it means forever. Say 'Nice knowing you,' because it was."

" You know that you are in love when the hardest thing to do is say good-bye!!”     

 
       

0 comments: