BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

ALONE

Your lips are the wet of my blood. Without them I bleed dust
Your voice, the rhythm of my heart. Without it my ventricles lay in silence
Your touch, the nerves of my fingertips. Without it I cannot feel
Your embrace, the light at my center. Without it I see only blackness 

Cherry wood fibers converge and yaw

Hiding and revealing her basalt eyes

She floats away while my heart dries

Ember ed feelings frail as straw  

Alone i lay on a wooden raft
Alone i stay in the dark
Alone i pray to survive
Alone i may not survive  

'Alone! ' I cried again.
'Alone I am with me!
Lonely in a world of mist
Alone, I reach to touch your wrist  

So alone in my bed
Alone listening to nightly whispers
Alone in my thoughts
Alone standing in court  

alone I walk the streets at night,
alone I pray to end this life,
alone I am, alone I stay,
alone I live, in endless strife,  

Alone when i cut,
Alone when tears fall,
Alone in this hell,
Alone each day, 













0 comments: