BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Long Distance Quotes

I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go.

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.

To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive.

To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive.

Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.

I know I can't be there, Baby, it's alright, I'll be waiting for you tonight. I pray that you'll be there, when I close my eyes, meet me in my dreams tonight.

We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation.

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

There is no long distance about love, it always finds a way to bring hearts together no matter how many miles there are between them.

Wherever you go, whatever you do, you know I love you ... from my heart I really do. I will be waiting, always. Whatever it takes, whatever's at stake, you know I'll be right here, right here ... always waiting for you.

When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.

When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.

Distance, it is a test of love, many will fail, but for those who can withstand it have the answer: true love.

When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.

I long for the day I'll dream of your kiss no more, when your lips will caress mine for real, when your touch makes me alive again, and the sight of you arouses all my senses.

Time may take us apart, that's true, but I will always be there for you. You're in my heart, you'll be in my dreams, no matter the miles between.

Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other


0 comments: