BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thinking of You Quotes


I was staring on my cellphone and wondering what is the best words to express how i feel but i couldnt find one because u have occupied my mind all the time...all that i know is, im thinking of you

Thinking of you is easy - I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache, that never goes away.

"Maybe if you can't get somebody out of your head, they're supposed to be there."


My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's suprising how often they head in your direction.

I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! Thinking of You...

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!


Just wanted to let you know... You're in my thoughts... all the time!

Laying in my bed, rethinking those thoughts that are running through my head. loving every moment i'm around you. its just like a wonderful fairytale come true..

Thoughts of you... Make my day... I Love You!


where ever i am who i am with the only person i love is YOU. you are my little angel and always will be. all i can say is that i am missing you like mad and i wish you was here right now


My world is lonely when you are not with me... Thinking of you!
When i sleep, i pretend my pillow is you and hold it tight.

Where else would any sane man want to be, but in your eyes, your heart, and your arms, a sea of passion ever moving, beating like my heart when I think of you.

There is nothing i want more than to be with you... Thinking of You.


You may be not here wit me... but never out of my mind, i all ways think of u.
every moment, all the time- you are always on my mind.

Being with you is like having every single one of my wishes come true. Thinking of You!


0 comments: