BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Monday, October 3, 2011

CHanGe


"The great tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love."
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the strength to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."
"If you had one phone call to make before you died, who would you call, what would you say, and why are you WAITING?!"
"If some things are better left unsaid, then maybe they too are better left undone."
"Love can only be what you want it to be."
"It is said that, 'You can't change the world but you can always change yourself.' So, if you and I start to change then we have already begun changing the world."
"I'm old enough to know better, but too young too care."
"The more you fight waiting, the more waiting you will have to fight."
    
   

0 comments: