BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How Do I Thank You?


Changing in each moment
Dancing with a new spin
A lovingness deep within rapture
Refusing to be secret

Love shimmers
Emanating from the glow
Softening of Being
An inner sensation of peace and clarity

Beloved, you have opened my Heart
How can I express the explosion of feelings
Bliss, sadness, joy, rage, ecstasy, terror
All revealing the Truth

Never have I seen such
Beauty in all things as I do now
Never before have I smelled
The essence of Love blooming in its full fragrance

I have Awakened from the dream of another lifetime
Beloved, never could I enter the doorway to my freedom
Had you not been standing by my side
Holding my hand, reassuring me of your Love
Never could I have trusted again
Without your steadfast Heart

It was you who gave me the courage
To cross the threshold of my dreams
While you watched
I remembered my authentic voice

My Love, you make me crazy
You arouse the passion deep within my Soul
You challenge me to be all that I am
You melt my Heart with a smile

How do I thank you for giving me my life
For loving me as you do
How do I thank you for sharing life's adventures with me

Simply by loving me loving you

http://www.soulonline.org/poetry/poems/october/howdo.htm



0 comments: