BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

ANGEL OF MY LIFE

I love you so much that words can't explain
this joy that I have for you.

When I am at the weakest point of my life
you are there encouraging me to run this race
because I am not only cause you are there with me.

You are on my mind day and night.

When we are apart I picture you gracious smile and gentle hug.

I can let my feelings out to you and won't regret it
because no matter what is you are always on my side.

I thank God for sending me someone like you who is precious and loving.

So I can truly say that you are the Angel of My Life!

----------------(-_-)------------------
                                                          Clouds Of Love


On the night I met you,
my heart stoped beating
it froze with with desire,
at what I was seeing.
On this night for us
that shouldn't have been,
what lay ahead nobody could see.
You alone started these flames
of wanting desire,
a million seas couldn't quench the fire.
But love isn't always the easy friend,
you have to sail the storm
to relieve the love you send.
So till the day comes
that these arms can hold you near,
I'll sail the storms and watch
as the clouds disappear.


----------------(-_-)------------------


Defined Love
                                Hearts that shine like moonlight bliss
             Our souls are connected as we share a kiss
             A love defined and all so rare
             No other love in the world can compare
             To the love we have each time we talk
             It even shows in the way we walk
             We wear it as though it is a mask
             When each day we know it is a task
             To love each other and to hold
             Even when our future is left untold
             A loved defined and all so rare
             No other love in the world can compare.


http://www.romantic-lyrics.com/pd12.shtml

0 comments: