BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ex Boy Friend Love Poems


Love is an eternal feeling of the heart. This love can at times be painful and hurt when relationships break off. Love when felt deep within the heart can be expressed through Love poems. Some people like boyfriends always occupy a very special place in your heart, but due to certain misunderstandings there can be a broken relationship. Thus you can have ex boyfriends. Love poems for ex boyfriends can be expressed by asking for forgiveness or simply by letting them know how you felt and asking the ex boyfriends to forget the love you earlier had. So feel free and express love through these love poems for ex boyfriends.

Forget That You Met Me
By Alba Rubi Penaloza

Why can't I forget you?
Why can't I get you out of my head?
Why can't I stop crying?
Why do I feel dead?
When we were together
I felt so alive,
and now I don't even know
if I can survive.
I know you've moved on,
because we haven't talked in a while,
but I wont let you see me cry
I'll just put on a fake smile.
Just answer me this,
did you really love me?

Past One

-----(-_-)-----

The unspoken truth about how I feel about you
I love you but hate you can't tell which one is true
You brought the happiest moments of my life but also the worst
If the happy ones would have lasted my heart would have surely burst
The bad ones were dark and scary most of all
New experiences rushing at me, peer pressure is what its called
But I stood by my morals and didn't give in
I think you still loved me but I was unsure then
So I ended it there thinking it was for the best
But instead it left me with a big hole in my chest
I missed you so much my one and only love
And when I left you I left myself cold there of
I would have done anything to get you back, whatever it would take
But I told myself no it would only end in heartbreak
But still to this day I sit here and wonder
If we will end up together and will I go under?. 



http://www.mydearvalentine.com/love/poems/ex-boyfriend.html

 

0 comments: