BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Crying Quotes

" You were always there when I needed you, never left my side, always there to lean on, and dry the tears I cried. I could always talk to you, you never seemed to mind, your voice so honest and gentle, your words so honest and kind, I thought I'd never meet someone, as special as you are, you're my best friend in the whole wide world, you're my shooting star."

" One of the worst feelings in the world is loneliness. Sitting in the dark by yourself in the wee hours of the night gently crying. Nobody knows what's going on with you. How could anybody realize what's happening? Everybody you know is resting peacefully in their bed awaiting the new day tomorrow. But for you, there's no difference in the days. They pass monotonously. And before you know it, it's all gone."

" When you were born, you cried and everybody else was happy. The only question that matters is this: When you die, will YOU be happy when everybody else is crying?”
 
" You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry."

" Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward."

" I like the snot to run a little, the tears to accumulate a bit before reaching for the handkerchief. Then I know I'm really crying. Crying just isn't crying unless it's messy."

" When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight."

" Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlying our hard hearts."

" Every woman is wrong until she cries, and then she is right - instantly."

" Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it."

" What soap is for the body, tears are for the soul."


 

 
          

0 comments: