BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happiness Quotes

Happiness is not found at the end of the road, it is experienced along the way. So take not for granted each moment of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day.

Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money.

If today, a smile should appear on your face, it's because at this very minute, I am thinking of you and I am smiling too.


I smiled to many people for more than a billion times; but when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time.
You'll never leave where you are, until you decide were you would rather be.

I look into your eyes as you stare into mine, and all I can think is, 'I must be the luckiest girl in the world.

Your presence in my life brings wonderful smiles and loving thoughts within my heart.

Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

"Happiness" is when i think of you and know that you are there... when i hear your voice... and the few moment I am with you!

Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness!

Kiss slowly, love deeply, forgive quickly. Life is too short for you to be dissappointed any longer.

People search their whole lives for one moment of what we share when we're together.


Happiness is like a butterfly.the more you pursue it,the more it will fly away. relax and take your time and it will come in itself and rest in your shoulders.
It makes me so happy when you smile or say hi to me, because I know that for just a moment, I've crossed your mind.

Only you can create your own happiness. Even if you think someone else can, they can't. Even if it is hard to get up, do it anyway.

Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

"Happiness" is when i think of you and know that you are there... when i hear your voice... and the few moment I am with you!

Just when I thought that love could never be a part of me, that's when you came along and showed me happiness!


There are two miseries in life that are truly painful; one is that when we can't be with the one we love and the other is when we see our loved ones not getting their happiness.


0 comments: