BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Breakup Love Quotes

" Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop."  


" The hottest love has the coldest end."

" It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye."

" Take away love and our earth is a tomb." 

" And I shall find some girl perhaps, and a better one than you, With eyes as wise, but kindlier, and lips as soft, but true, and I daresay she will do."

" The heart was made to be broken."

" Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."

" I love to shop after a bad relationship. I don't know. I buy a new outfit and it makes me feel better. It just does. Sometimes I see a really great outfit, I'll break up with someone on purpose."

" Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

" I ne'er can love another
As long as life may stand.
No maid the wide world over
Shall hold this heart or hand."



     


  

0 comments: