BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

When you have loved unconditionally one man and lost that love, it leaves a wound that never heals, a sad and broken heart, a void forever."

"I wish I was a kid again, because skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts."
don't remember "

"A heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding.. Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling.. And the most painful thing is, no one really hears it, except you.."

"Sailing across the seas, a fisherman asks me, 'What is the sand scattered for miles made up of?' 'Dear Friend O! The broken hearts of a million lovers on the earth .. all scattered ...... all scattered......'."

"A broken heart is a heart that has felt love."

"If I should die tonight and the reason remains unknown, tell not the whole world, but the one I love that I died of a broken heart, not because he loved me too little but because I loved him too much."


"All of our young lives we search for someone to love, someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere and somehow there is someone searching for us."

"They say, 'Time heals all wounds.' If that is true, then I guess mine go deeper than pain. There are no words to choose over losing you. I guess I found out out too late, and now all I feel is heartbreak that only hurts when I breathe."

"They say, 'Time heals all wounds.' If that is true, then I guess mine go deeper than pain. There are no words to choose over losing you. I guess I found out out too late, and now all I feel is heartbreak that only hurts when I breathe."

0 comments: