BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Thursday, September 15, 2011


“Sometimes we have to realize that some people can always stay in our hearts…but not in our mind.”

“Why do we need a lover when we have so many people around to love us?
A wise man said, “Air is everywhere but we still need a fan to feel it”.”
 
“Don’t change yourself to adjust to person who doesn’t like you. For personality is not a theorem to proven, but a postulate to be accepted.”
 
“Love all the people around you.
But if you can’t love them at least don’t hurt them.”
“I never expect others to miss me, but I always drop my messages into their inbox, to show I still remember them with or without reply.”

“If you don’t know how to play with them they will play with you.
Learn how to protect your self; otherwise they will destroy you whole being.”

“Sometimes, it’s good to show that I’m stupid, I’ m irresponsible, I’ m pathetic, cruel and boring to be with. So that I will know who will still stand by me; and for me to find out that who are just using me.”






0 comments: