BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

LoYalty

Inspiring Quotes & Quotations!

The game is my life. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace.
 Always laugh heartily at the jokes your boss tells, it maybe a loyalty test.
Fidelity purchased with money, money can destroy.
In treat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God
It is better to be faithful than famous.
 A jack of both sides, is before long, trusted by nobody, and abused by both parties. 
 Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game; true as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon.
Loyalty is something you give regardless of what you get back, and in giving loyalty, you're getting more loyalty; and out of loyalty flow other great qualities. 
I'll take fifty percent efficiency to get one hundred percent loyalty.
 Loyalty binds me.
 It is difficult to discriminate the voice of truth from amid the clamor raised by heated partisans.
Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice     
Unless you can find some sort of loyalty, you cannot find unity and peace in your active living.
A man can serve but one master.
My country right or wrong; when right, to keep her right; when wrong, to put her right.
 

http://www.cherrylanecollection.com/cgi-bin/viewquotes.cgi?action=search&Category=LOYALTY    
   

0 comments: