BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Can i cry for you ? yes ,Can i cutt myself for you ? yes , Can i hate everything including my self for you ? Yes, Can i be that one girl for you ? No.. My moral is that you never loved me , you pretended but you never ment it


Yes, You left me for that girl.. you said i am not the one for you , you have broken cheated set my heart on fire but you never realized i was for real but you played it like a game..


My doubtfullness pushed you away , I hope your content , you got it all back at me , i am crying...yes again this time you are my reason , i love u ...


When the moon and stars in the evening appears
And there is no one to keep away your fears
I could hold your hands with lot of cares
To let you know how much i love you!



I'm powerless and she's well rehearsed.
Her sober chorus undermines my wasted verse.



"When the sun is shining in the morning
And the ocean is blue and waving
I would love to be with you
To let know how much i love you."



; sadist thinq abou ah brakub isd havinq to explain & qo on & on too your Family & friends what happend , & they ask to mani qwestins id breaks ur heart more & more,


http://www.best-love-poems.com/love_quotes.htm?p=2

0 comments: