BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Red face  post koh **...

"I should have been more careful.
I was blinded by your halo, so I never
noticed the horns."

"One day you'll love me, the way I loved you.
One day you'll think of me the way I thought of you.
One day you'll cry for me, the way I cried for you.
One day you'll want me, but I won't want you."
Wink"Be careful to whom you give your heart, because when you give your heart to someone, you're not only giving that person the right to love you but the power to hurt you..."


"It's really painful to say goodbye to someone you don't want to let go. But it's even more painful to ask the person to stay if you can never make it work out the way it should be...



u tot me how to love, how to care for someone.. u tot me *** it fils to love and be loved..ders dis one thing i wanna learn but u dint let me...its how to let go of the person hu gave u the reason to live...

0 comments: