BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Love-Struck For You

My silent words shall speak,
As I see you with my shut eye.
Love-struck heart shall walk up to you,
As you walk more close, and lie.

Our innocent thirsty emotions,
Will buy every dream,
Taste every joy.

Our bitter-sweet impatience,
To fly and kiss every high.
To touch our moments together,
Every sorrow shall fear,
Shall fear to try.

 The Tale Of Love

On my fading day, I may
Sneak in, to throw a tale
Of, what words cannot touch,
And dreams can never say.
Passing time of mine,
Shall sing the sweet tale out,
Beg and cry, fall and fall
To stay along, and survive proud.

But only wish for the final day,
My eyes can meet your innocence,
Your warmth, and touch your silent play
Which alone can bring the eternal essence,
That even end could never slay.

An Angelic Love

Smother me in your wings,
Flap them to sorcerers land.
Only you could hear me where,
'Coz only you can understand.
Blessed by your soul,
Lonely times are no more sad.
Lost in the losing world,
Sorry times are no more hard.

Take me to the glory road,
Slide a honey-sweet feeling in me.
Put me in your untouched heart
And fall in love with me.
I love you!

Love At First Sight

I fell deep in love, the first time I saw you,
Your love, my darling made me feel so beautiful and new,
It feels so wonderful to see your pleasant face,
Makes me feel like kidnapping and taking you to some other place,
Where there would be no one to disturb us,
It would be just you, me and never ending bliss.
You are the only one in the world, whose love comes for without a price
Thank you, my love, for giving me the taste of paradise.
I love you so much, more than you can ever know,
In your love sweetheart, my heart will always glow.

 Bunch Of Happiness

Your smile shines brighter than even the morning sun,
You, my dear, are more irresistible than chocolates with rum;
Each time you put your beautiful arms around me,
I realize my love for you is so vast and deep;
It makes me forget the world outside,
Coz' for them, I just seem to go blind.
Nobody can ever make me feel like this,
You, my love, are a bunch of happiness.


The Magic Of Your Love

You glow my world with your magical smile,
In your love, I could walk without a stop for miles;
For magical, is what I feel when I am with you,
You and me are super tight, like paper and glue;
Sweetheart, I just cannot wait to meet you again,
'Coz without you my dear, I'm going insane!
I miss you like crazy, each time you're away,
Can't stop myself from looking forward to meeting you again.
I love you so so much my dear.

You are my everything

Baby you form my whole world, you are my night and my day,
No matter how my day goes you always manage to brighten up my way.
You make me so happy and so joyful, just with your presence,
You make me fall in love with you everyday with your fragrance.
I want to live with you like this forever and ever my love,
Cause you are just like this beautiful angel from heaven above.
I've made a silent promise to myself to love you like this forever,
I will make it a point to see to it that we are always like this together.

 Always Stay By Me

Your very presence, my dear, makes my life complete,
Without you everything around me is colorless and bleak.
So promise me that you will never ever leave my side,
In any kind of stormy weather or tide.
Always stay by me, holding my hand,
'Coz only you can take me into a magical land.


 True Love

True love stays forever and ever, forever does true love stay,
It always manages to lighten up our lives & brighten up our days.
Whenever your sad and gloomy just give the one you love, a call,
And you will see for yourself the way all your troubles will fall.

 You Complete My World

I may have only one life to live,
I may have only one gift to give,
I may have only one life to love,
I may have only one moment to share,
But no body can love you like me, girl,
You're the only one who completes my world.
I LOVE YOU


Right From When You Came Into My Life

Right from when you came into my life all my dreams came true,
With your presence, life by itself feels so beautiful & anew.
You make the most complicated things seem so simple,
You make me fall in love with you each time you flash that dimple.
The deep and strong feelings that I have in my heart for you,
Those feelings are experienced only by a fortunate few.

The Miracle Of Love

It is called the sweet magic of love,
That makes you feel you're in heaven above;
And then life begins to feel so beautiful,
So pure, worth-living, absolutely wonderful;

This miracle happened in my life too,
It happened the second I met you.

You Make Me Feel Magical

Did I ever tell you the way you make me feel?
It's like, even on a dry day, the grass appears to be green
And the sun is like it had never been hot
And the rainbow appears in the sky
And the way my heart leaps out in joy
Is a fact which I can never deny?
With you by my side, I need not fear any darkness of fate
'Coz, my darling, the only fact that I believe in is that you are my only fate
So promise me, baby, that you'll never leave my side
In any dark story, weather or tide

And I don't wanna live another day without you in my arms
'Coz baby you're the one for me
And every time I look into your eyes my heart skips a beat
And I don't wanna live another day without you in my arms
'Coz I need you in my life
Today, tomorrow, forever.

My Heart

My heart was broken in
so many pieces,
That I was sure,
It would not beat again.
You came and your love
Made my heart whole again.
It beats so lovingly new.
- poem by wishafriend.com

I Am In Love With You

If beauty had a name, it would be your name,
If innocence had a face, it would be your face,
If love had a description, it would be your life,
If I were to love someone, it would be only and only you!

1I Want To Dance With You

You have always been with me and stood by my side,
You bring magic into my life and make me alive.
Life is not the same when you are not around,
I can't do anything that I want, my feet are bound.
But the moment you make your grand entrance,
I feel like giving my life yet another chance.
Life feels different with you, completely in trance.
The moment you step in, I feel like pulling you to the floor to dance.

 You Changed My Life

I would wander all alone without any goal in mind,
Till you popped into my life and God showed me a sign.
I knew, you were my soul mate right when our eyes met,
You were the one for me, and on that I could even bet!
Today finally that you my darling, are a part of my life,
I just cannot express myself and tell you how happy I am.
Every moment spent by your side is just so perfect,
I want to rob you and take to with me till the end of time.

Lie With You

How can I describe my life ever since I met you?
I don't even know what it means to be sad and blue.
Love in excellence, friendship for life, magic personified,
You brought so much into my life and made it so dignified.
You my darling, taught me that hope should never die,
Ever since I have forgotten what it is to weep and cry.
With all my heart I wish to thank you so much my dear,
Losing you is the only thing now, that I ever fear.

 Understand Love, Pick The Signs

Not everyone is able to express their feelings out loud,
But don't miss the way they look into your eyes without a sound.
'Coz their eyes will tell you all those things that their lips cannot,
Close your ears,listen with your eyes, later don't say 'your forgot!'

 We Will Always Be Together

You knocked at my door of my life and entered my heart,
I feel in love with you, the moment I saw you my pretty tart.
You are so beautiful, flawless and perfect than any other,
I promise to love you forever, we will always stay together.



0 comments: